Oral and Visual History Initiative MMM60s MODEL HISTORY and VINTAGE FASHION

HomeHome  Log in  RegisterRegister  SearchSearch  FAQFAQ  

Share | 

Wendy Hill

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
RanmaSenshi

PostWendy Hill

Can anyone tell me when Wendy Hill stopped modeling? The gallery (at the main website) shows her from 1962 to 1967, but I think I'm seeing her in my catalog collection as late as 1977. It's hard for me to tell because her face was fuller in the Sixties.
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: Excite BookmarksDiggRedditDel.icio.usGoogleLiveSlashdotNetscapeTechnoratiStumbleUponNewsvineFurlYahooSmarking

Wendy Hill :: Comments

Re: Wendy Hill
Post on Sat Mar 26, 2011 12:58 pm by MMM60s-LM
I think, she continued to model for catalogs well into the Seventies although she made les magazine appearances. It really was an ideal career. Catalog modeling was fun, not as hard as they say because of the great money and professional running of the studios. I recently met and interviewed Martha Branch. She did quite well, married happily and is involved in Real Estate.
Post on Sat Mar 26, 2011 1:01 pm by MMM60s-LM
[img][/img]
Post on Sat Mar 26, 2011 5:41 pm by RanmaSenshi
Thanks, Linda. I guess it is her then. That would mean she was modeling for at least 15 years. There are quite a few pictures of her in the catalogs too, so she was doing quite well in the Seventies it seems. And to think, all this time I didn't even recognize her.
Post  by Sponsored content

Wendy Hill

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MODEL HALL OF FAME - Visual History - Vintage Fashion :: SIXTIES/SEVENTIES SUPER MODELS-
Jump to: