Oral and Visual History Initiative MMM60s MODEL HISTORY and VINTAGE FASHION

HomeLog inRegisterFAQSearch

Share | 

Ford Model Caroline Pinney 1965

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
MMM60s-SC

PostFord Model Caroline Pinney 1965

I found this article about "new" Ford model Caroline Pinney in the 1965 October/November Bride's magazine. I thought perhaps some of you Ford gals would remember her. The second page was especially interesting to me as it shows her meeting with Eileen Ford and hair stylist Julius Caruso as part of her daily modeling acitivities. I'll post these images in the "Without Album" gallery as soon as everything is ready. Currently, Caroline is a painter of portraits, landscapes, and still life.

Susan Camp
Senior Editor & Archivist

Last edited by Susan Camp on Sat Dec 18, 2010 5:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: Excite BookmarksDiggRedditDel.icio.usGoogleLiveSlashdotNetscapeTechnoratiStumbleUponNewsvineFurlYahooSmarking

Ford Model Caroline Pinney 1965 :: Comments

Re: Ford Model Caroline Pinney 1965
Post on Sun Nov 30, 2008 10:16 am by MMM60s-LM
Thank you Susan for that interesting article about Caroline Pinney. I remember her face. She certainly had the look. I did not know her, but that is not unusual. Ford had over a hundred girls and we only got to meet a few of them during our "go sees" and bookings.
Here is a shot of Enrico Caruso and Candice Bergen. Enrico must have been a brother or cousin to the Julius Caruso in the article.

Post on Thu Dec 04, 2008 5:17 pm by MMM60s-SC
I just posted the Caroline Pinney article in the 60s Super Models Main Data Base "Without Albums".
Post  by Sponsored content

Ford Model Caroline Pinney 1965

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The SUPERMODEL HALL OF FAME  :: FASHION HISTORY :: SPECIAL FEATURES - Fashion History :: LEGENDARY Beauty Artists-
Jump to: