HomeLog inRegisterFAQSearch

Share | 

Help identify the these two 60s models

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Antiochus

PostHelp identify the these two 60s models

" border="0" />"
Pictures are from WOMAN magazine circa 1965-67.
Both girls are presumably British.

Thank you in advance.

P.S. Because smth got wrong with uploading the pictures here is the links to view:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by Linda Morand on Fri Nov 26, 2010 11:54 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Couldn't upload the pictures)
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: Excite BookmarksDiggRedditDel.icio.usGoogleLiveSlashdotNetscapeTechnoratiStumbleUponNewsvineFurlYahooSmarking

Help identify the these two 60s models :: Comments

Re: Help identify the these two 60s models
Post on Fri Nov 26, 2010 11:57 am by MMM60s-LM
Hi Antiochus. i figured out to upload the pictures. You have to go to "share" and then click other options then get link code and then put that link code into the box that comes up when you click on the little picture icon in the message box. Whew!

Anyway, I do not know who these two girls are, but i will ask my British model friends if they do. They look very familiar. Thanks.
Post on Fri Nov 26, 2010 1:49 pm by Antiochus
Thanks, Linda. Hope your British friends will help.
Post on Fri Dec 31, 2010 9:39 am by Antiochus
Well, I've found it out myself. Peter Greenhill ([You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] named me both. The 1st one is Dorothy Bond and the 2nd is Jeannette Harding, both beauties were associated with Peter Lumley agency. You can see portfolio pictures of them (and of many many more models) at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by Antiochus on Fri Dec 31, 2010 10:43 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : lapse correction)
Post on Fri Dec 31, 2010 1:39 pm by MMM60s-LM
Antiochos: Thank you so much for getting back to us and giving that information. This is how we built the archives, with people from all over the world sending in pictures for identification or to contribute.

We really commend our friend Peter Marlowe for the tremendous project he is working on. His website is amazing and a wonderful gift to the models and all of us who were around them, or influenced them or who were them.

Peter Greensway has some amazing pictures that capture the spirit of the Sixties. As David Bailey says: "The Sixties have not ended."

We will be sure to get these ladies in our archives with the information. We hope to hear back from you soon. If you have any stories or models you would like to send us, please do.
Post on Fri Dec 31, 2010 2:09 pm by Antiochus
Thank you for kind encouragement. I'll send you those pics of these two models in larger resolution now as long as we've identified them - if you entry them to minimadmod60s gallery. What address should I send to?
Post on Fri Dec 31, 2010 2:27 pm by MMM60s-LM
LindaMorand (at) miniMadMOD60s.com. You have to put in this sign @ instead of (at). I do this to stop spam. Thank you so much and Happy New Year.

Help identify the these two 60s models

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The SUPERMODEL HALL OF FAME  :: SIXTIES/SEVENTIES SUPER MODELS-
Jump to: