Oral and Visual History Initiative MMM60s MODEL HISTORY and VINTAGE FASHION

HomeHome  Log in  RegisterRegister  SearchSearch  FAQFAQ  

Share | 

Nicole De Lamarge

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
youbiggirlsblouse

PostNicole De Lamarge

Nicole is one of my favourite models from 60s Vogue. I was recently reading Goodbye Baby and Amen by David Bailey and in the back it says that she is deceased (and this was in 1969). I wonder if anyone has any information on what happened to Nicole? It seems terribly sad that she did die so very young.
Back to top Go down
http://ciaovogue.blogspot.com
Share this post on: Excite BookmarksDiggRedditDel.icio.usGoogleLiveSlashdotNetscapeTechnoratiStumbleUponNewsvineFurlYahooSmarking

Nicole De Lamarge :: Comments

Re: Nicole De Lamarge
Post on Mon Aug 23, 2010 10:31 am by MMM60s-LM
I knew Nicole de la Marge. She was beautiful an delightful. She was a master make-up artist and could turn herself into anything. She knew how to do all kinds of hair styles and had a large collection of wigs and hairpieces (as did all models in the 60s) Nicole was killed in a car accident, I believe on the same road in the south of France where Princess Grace died.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/url]

Last edited by MMM60s-LM on Sat Feb 04, 2012 10:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Re: Nicole De Lamarge
Post on Tue Aug 24, 2010 12:38 pm by youbiggirlsblouse
Thanks for your response Linda, Nicole looks beautiful on the video. I agree, she was truly chameleon like, I often have trouble ID-ing her but she has a certain something behind the eyes that gives her away.

Nicole De Lamarge

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MODEL HALL OF FAME - Visual History - Vintage Fashion :: SIXTIES/SEVENTIES SUPER MODELS-
Jump to: