Fan Pages
http://stupeflix-1.0.s3.amazonaws.com/9zvzeLiZ6kw2VqEM2bVV/XWXWu/21xgcTkpg7FtSTvaVR3j/iphone-16-9/movie.mp4
Click> HOME
HOME PAGE
Follow us on Pinterest
Follow Me on Pinterest
Modeling Money and Madness

Alphabetical List

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Alphabetical List

I noticed that in the list of names on the left in the "60s Models Headsheet", the names run alphabetically from Agneta Darin at the top to Willy van Rooy and then, after Willy's name, the list starts over again with a new set of names in alphabetical order starting with Andrea Dromm and continuing down to Zuleika (and there are a few names not alphabetized below Zuleika). I was just wondering why that is.

RanmaSenshi

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: Excite BookmarksDiggRedditDel.icio.usGoogleLiveSlashdotNetscapeTechnoratiStumbleUponNewsvineFurlYahooSmarking

Alphabetical List :: Comments

Post on Sat Jan 17, 2009 8:36 am by MMM60s-LM

Hi, Ranma. I will forward your question to tech support. Thanks! have you decided what you are going to do with your Colleen site yet?

Back to top Go down

Post on Sat Jan 17, 2009 4:19 pm by RanmaSenshi

Well, I was going to start working on a new site at the beginning of this year, but I decided to wait until I finish working on a few of the albums here of my favorite models. I'd like to transfer the information associated with their images from the old site before MSN shuts it down at the end of February. After that I'm going to spend my time trying to create a conventional site. So my old Colleen site is going to disappear at the end of February to perhaps reappear several months from now in a new form. We'll see.

Back to top Go down

Post on Sun Jan 18, 2009 11:54 pm by MMM60s-LM

We will look forward to the new Colleen site and do everything we can do to promote it. Thank you so much for the editing work you are doing on MMM60s!

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum