Oral and Visual History Initiative MMM60s MODEL HISTORY and VINTAGE FASHION

HomeLog inRegisterFAQSearch

Share | 

NEW PICTURES 60s Designers - Mary Quant

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
MMM60s-SC

PostNEW PICTURES 60s Designers - Mary Quant

7 new pictures of Mary Quant and/or her clothes in the sub-album of 60s Designers.

I've included three pictures from the 1965 Fall Butterick Home Catalog where she was featured as a "Young Designer". The "Young Designer" series of Butterick patterns ran from the 1960s through the 1970s. This particular catalog was the first issue to feature these designers. Besides Mary Quant, Jean Muir (Jane and Jane), Emmanuelle Khanh, and Gerald McCann were also showcased.

I have other pictures of Mary Quant's "Young Designer" patterns from later catalogs, too. If anyone would like me to post them, just let me know.

BTW, very often you can buy these vintage patterns on eBay. Search the word Butterick plus the pattern number. Sometimes Mary Quant's name is mentioned in the title of the listing, and sometimes it's not.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: Excite BookmarksDiggRedditDel.icio.usGoogleLiveSlashdotNetscapeTechnoratiStumbleUponNewsvineFurlYahooSmarking

NEW PICTURES 60s Designers - Mary Quant :: Comments

No Comment.

NEW PICTURES 60s Designers - Mary Quant

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The SUPERMODEL HALL OF FAME  :: FASHION HISTORY :: SPECIAL FEATURES - Fashion History :: LEGENDARY Designers-
Jump to: