Oral and Visual History Initiative MMM60s MODEL HISTORY and VINTAGE FASHION

HomeLog inRegisterFAQSearch

Share | 

Model Daughters & Their Mothers

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
MMM60s-SC

PostModel Daughters & Their Mothers

Here are a few of the top models with their beautiful mothers. These photos can be found in the Headsheet Albums of the individual models:

Cheryl Tiegs and Mother Phyllis
October 1975 McCall's Magazine
Photographer: Roger Prigent

Kim Basinger and Mother Ann
September 1971 Glamour Magazine
Ad Campaigns Albums: Breck

\

Their mother Jessica Patton Barkentin
Photographed by their father George Barkentin

Ulla Andersson and Mother Lilly

[/img]
Sisters Kecia and Tamara Nyman

Their mother Elsa Bertell Nyman
19 years old

Cristina Ferrare and Mother Renata

Beverly Johnson and Mother Gloria

Pam Suthern and Mother Virginia

Deborah Raffin and Mother Trudy Marshall Raffin

Barry comments, "Deborah Raffin's mother Trudy was a Harry Conover model who then became a movie actress in the 1940s."

Thank you, Barry, for your contribution to this Mother's Day post!

Happy Mother's Day!

*~Susan Camp~*

Last edited by sentimentalsusan on Mon May 11, 2009 1:38 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: Excite BookmarksDiggRedditDel.icio.usGoogleLiveSlashdotNetscapeTechnoratiStumbleUponNewsvineFurlYahooSmarking

Model Daughters & Their Mothers :: Comments

Re: Model Daughters & Their Mothers
Post on Sun May 10, 2009 6:08 pm by Barry4Beauty
Hi Susan,
I've posted three Models and their Mothers photos in the "Member's Contributions" album. Beverly Johnson & her mother Gloria, Pam Suthern & her mother Virginia, and Deborah Raffin & her mother Trudy Marshall. Debbie's mom Trudy Marshall was a Harry Conover model who then became a movie actress in the 1940s.
They are all from the October 1975 McCall's, the same issue that had the Cheryl Tiegs and her mom photo that you posted, and the photo of Cristina Ferrare and her mother Renata that I see is already in Cristina's album. They were all photographed by Roger Prigent.
Regards,
Barry Weinbaum
Post on Sun May 10, 2009 8:25 pm by MMM60s-SC
Hi Barry,

Thank you so much for taking the time to send all the information and post the photos. The one of Cheryl Tiegs and her mother was contributed by a member at the MSN site. I didn't realize that it was part of an article about mothers and daughters.

I'll post the photos in the Headsheet albums, add Mr. Prigent's name as photographer to the photos that are already posted, and add the new ones to the Model Daughters & Their Mothers topic.

I was just thinking about Mr. Prigent yesterday when I came across this beautiful profile of Susan van Wyck. Again, it had already been posted in her Headsheet album by a member at the MSN site but without Mr. Prigent being credited as the photographer. I'll add that information, too.

Susan van Wyck
April 1961 Ladies Home Journal Magazine

If you see any other photos by Mr. Prigent that are not credited to him, please let me know. It will only takes a minute to add his name, and we want each photo to have as much information as possible. We also want everyone to appreciate his fine body of work.

Thanks again,
*~Susan Camp~*
Post  by Sponsored content

Model Daughters & Their Mothers

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The SUPERMODEL HALL OF FAME  :: SIXTIES/SEVENTIES SUPER MODELS-
Jump to: