HomeLog inRegisterFAQSearch

Share | 

60s Designers album at new site?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
MMM60s-SC

Post60s Designers album at new site?

Hi Linda,

I was wondering if you were going to bring over the 60s Designers album from the MSN Group to the new site. It's probably not your top priority at this busy time, and I certainly understand. If you do transfer it here, I'll have quite a few pictures to add. The 1966 Fall/Winter Singer Showcase Magazine (sewing) had a great article entitled "Singer World Designers Collection." I have pictures of the following designers and their clothes:

Monique Schwarzenburg

Ognibene-Zendman

Barocco

Janice Wainwright

Nicole Salabert

Gayle Anderson

Ann Howard

...and "Young Designer" Calvin Klein at 24 years old!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Last edited by sentimentalsusan on Fri Dec 05, 2008 12:35 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: Excite BookmarksDiggRedditDel.icio.usGoogleLiveSlashdotNetscapeTechnoratiStumbleUponNewsvineFurlYahooSmarking

60s Designers album at new site? :: Comments

Re: 60s Designers album at new site?
Post on Fri Dec 05, 2008 10:15 am by MMM60s-LM
Great Idea. I will get right on it! I will have the album created later today

http://photobucket.com/minimadmod60s
Post on Fri Dec 05, 2008 6:03 pm by MMM60s-SC
Hi Linda,

Thanks for making the 60s Designers album so quickly! I have 7 pictures of Mary Quant and/or her fashions ready to post. However, when I opened the new album, the only album actions were Add Album, Add Comment, and View Latest Comment. Could you install the other commands, too?

Tonight I will post all of the designers from the 1966 Fall/Winter Singer Showcase Magazine. Besides the ones I previously mentioned, I'll also include:

Thomas Haderer

Hilary Huckstepp

Jacqueline de Sthen

Thank you, *~Susan~*
Post on Fri Dec 05, 2008 7:49 pm by MMM60s-LM
Yes, Susan. I will have to have some sub-albums created. The first picture is just a thumbnail. As a Senior editor, you can create albums too under that catagory.
must make sure you type in the name like this /pierre_cardin (for example) when you create the album. I will have a general album made.
Post on Fri Dec 05, 2008 8:42 pm by MMM60s-SC
Hi Linda,

Thanks again for your quick work in creating the Mary Quant, Pierre Cardin, and 60s Designers sub-albums. Unfortunately, I'm having the same problem as before: the only Album Actions that come up are Add Album, Add Comment, and View Latest Comment. Add Item needs to be installed or pictures can't be uploaded. This is true for all three sub-albums.

I opened tha Agneta Frieberg Memorial Foundation album, which is also empty. I thought the issue might be that the 60s Designers album was empty and needed to be "activated" in some way. However, the AFMF Album DOES have Add Item, Edit Album, etc.

Thanks for taking care of this, Linda. BTW, I enjoyed the picture of you modeling the Pierre Cardin outfit...or what I could see of you!

*~Susan~*
Post on Sat Dec 06, 2008 12:33 am by MMM60s-LM
Thanks for finding that picture, Modly in Love. I had a copy but not such good quality. I have written the story of modeling with Cardin in "Model Stories" on this forum.
Post on Sat Dec 06, 2008 1:30 am by MMM60s-SC
All of the pictures from the 1966 Singer Showcase Magazine "Singer World Designer Collection" have been posted in the 60s Designers sub-album, Sixties Designers.
Post on Sat Dec 06, 2008 10:00 am by MMM60s-LM
Wonderful, I will check it out now. Thanks for doing that.
Post  by Sponsored content

60s Designers album at new site?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The SUPERMODEL HALL OF FAME  :: FASHION HISTORY :: SPECIAL FEATURES - Fashion History :: LEGENDARY Designers-
Jump to: